It has been a trying 15 weeks - headaches, nauseous, tired. I am praying that I am at the end of my misery. We did get the 1st set of results from our sequential screening for down syndrome, and we are 1 in 8000+ , so that is good news. I am showing , and have been showing much earlier than I did with my other two kids. With the multiple ultrasounds, we are sure that there is only one... must be a 3rd child thing. I can't believe that in just a few more weeks I will be half way done. CRAZY!! We have decided that we are NOT finding out the sex. It will be fun for both of us to be surprised. With having a girl, and boy now, we are all set for what ever we get!
Your baby may have developed the habit of sucking his or her thumb! The skin is very thin and you can see the blood vessels clearly underneath.
Your baby is about 70 grams. The scalp hair pattern is developing. And the heart is pumping about 25 quarts of blood a day. This will increase to about 300 at term. (about)

No comments:
Post a Comment