Today, while out to dinner for a early mothers day celebration for me, A woman that was sitting at the next table, got up came over to tell me that my kids a very well behaved. She said that I have done a good job, and happy mothers day. This felt very good. What feels even better is that it is not the first time that a stranger has come up to me and complimented on how great behaved my kids are.
Being a parent is not the easiest thing in the world (like i thought it would be). I give credit to all parents, but especially mothers. We have a lot to memorize when it comes to taking care of children. We know schedules, eating habits, & so much more.
I wish more people appreciated the work and effort that goes into motherhood. If you see a mother that has great kids, tell her. If you see a mother that is having a difficult day with her children, help her, even if it is to say "I've been there, it will get better". These words can make a mom feel normal & give her the courage, and strength to carry on with her day.
Motherhood is without a doubt the hardest job on the planet. Happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there!
No comments:
Post a Comment