Monday, June 20, 2011
...this is...
I started this blog so that I could write more, and I was... until I make it know that I was writing a blog. hhhmmm. I have been busy, June is almost over and I feel like it was just Memorial day yesterday . We just got back from a trip to Kingston. We (paul & i) used to go up north & camp a lot before children & his anxiety. Paul started having issues with anxiety, in 2005? It is something that you would think was made up if you didn't know someone that has been dealing with it. I know lots of people, now that deal with this terrible disorder. I pray all the time that they can get better. Paul is doing great. We have gone on 2 vacations this year which is HUGE - considering a few years ago, he had trouble leaving the house to go to work. I am so happy. We have both been exercising a lot also. He has become an avid runner, and we both have taken up bike riding. We have a trailer that the kids sit in & we go all over. We go to he park, we go to the ice cream shop, we ride around town, it is great. I don't think either of us are going to reach our goal of 30 (each) by my 30th birthday (september 29) - but we are doing are best. The kids are good. I can't believe how old they are. In September, they are going to be 4 & 2. They play together so well now & I love to sit and just watch sometimes. He looks up to her, & she mothers him. It is awesome. I have started reading again, I have not read for fun since before kids/finishing up college. seems like for the past 5 years or so, I have read only text books or children's books. I am 3/4 of the way through THE HELP, it is really good, and I am glad that I am making the time for it. I guess overall things are going pretty well. I am currently looking forward to a mom weekend vacation.... can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment