Have you ever been in a moment & thought to yourself "this IS my life" ? This thought can be good or bad. It can be stressful or exciting. It can be meaningful or depressing. It is habit of most people to focus on the negative. I have been know in recent years to focus more on the negative things in life, loss of friends due to having kids, the stress of the new kid life & the stresses that it puts on your marriage.
Well, this thought enters my mind often. I need to make some changes, I left the cult also known as Facebook. I have started to write the books that I have wanted to do for some time now, I am dedicating more time to wife hood and motherhood, while simultaneously making more time for me. I guess I am figuring it all out.
In this blog you will find the honest truth of what IS my life. I will discuss my lovely children, my dear husband, and all the world around me. The key word here is honest. I am an honest person, that sometimes gets misread due to my blunt honesty, but once you get to know me, I am true, good , and loyal. I plan to do a lot of writing, I want to focus on my books, but still need an outlet for all the in between things that I want to put out there.
Welcome to this IS my life, I hope you stay a while & enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment